Saturday: Chicken Fajitas served with parmasan and paprika wedges
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of Chilli Powder
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 chopped chicken fillets
- 8 Flour tortillas
- In a resealable bag place the cumin, chilli powder, garlic, olive oil and salt. Mix it around a bit.
- Add in the chicken, red pepper and onion.
- Place it in the fridge to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat up a frying pan. Add the contents of the bag to the frying pan.
- Cook until the vegetables are crisp and the chicken is cooked through.
- Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm them up in the oven.
- Wrap the meat and vegetables in the tortillas and serve them with salsa, guacamole and/or sour cream.
Parmesan and Paprika Wedges
- 4 potatoes
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp of paprika
- ½ cup of parmesan
- Salt & pepper to season
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges by cutting them lengthwise and then slicing each into 3 pieces.
- Place the potatoes, salt & pepper, paprika and extra virgin olive oil into a zip lock bag and toss until the potatoes are coated.
- Line the potatoes up on a baking tray in a hot oven. Cook for 30-40 minutes until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy. Sprinkle the parmesan over the potatoes and return to the oven for a final 5 minutes.