Wednesday: Chicken Fried Rice
A great “Fake Away” to have at home!
This is a family favourite that’s quick & easy, you can substitute with any other vegetables you may like.
- 3 tbsp rapeseed or sunflower oil
- 150g frozen peas
- 150g sweetcorn
- ½ red pepper, finely diced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- ? cooked rice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat the oil in a wok and add all of the vegetables, cook for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- Add rice and mix well to combine and heat through.
- Add soy sauce & stir.
- Add egg and mix well until the egg is cooked and spread throughout the rice.
- Serve immediately.