Saturday: Soy & Honey Prawns
Very tasty and simple to make!
- 20-25 large prawns
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Mixed vegetables (Gleesons Mediterranean veg mix)
- Peel and de-vein the prawns leaving the tails on.
- Combine all other ingredients (except veg) and marinate prawns for 30 minutes.
- To cook, place 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok, add vegetables and stirfry for 3 minutes.
- Add prawns and marinade and stirfry for a further 3 minutes or until prawns are cooked through and vegetables are cooked but still crunchy.
- Add a little water during cooking if stirfry is dry.
- Serve with rice.
- Also delicious with chicken, but increase cooking time by 5 minutes to ensure chicken is cooked through.