We are looking for an experienced butcher to join our busy team in Artane Shopping Centre. This is an exciting opportunity to join our long established, well respected family run business.
The successful applicant must be professional, customer focused and have the ability to work in a busy environment.
Requirements for role:
· Punctual and reliable with excellent time management skills
· Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
· At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in busy butchers shop
· Knowledge of HACCP and food safety regulations
· A passion for cooking and high-quality ingredients
Please send CV’s in confidence to email@example.com
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we have installed clear plastic barriers and provided masks, gloves and hand sanitiser.
We are looking for a full-time Butchers Assistant to join our busy team in Millfield Shopping Centre, Balbriggan. This is an exciting opportunity to join our long established, well respected family run business.
This is a customer facing role and it is essential that the successful applicant have outstanding customer service skills. They should be able to greet and serve customers in a courteous manner, answer questions and provide them with advice. They must always ensure that our customers receive an exceptional level of customer service.
· Prepare, wrap, label and display food products
· Clean shop and shelves to a high standard
· Maintain retail cuts to a high standard in accordance with customer needs
· Merchandise and present produce to the highest standard
· Control stock rotation so that quality and freshness of goods is of the highest standard
· Adhere to all required food safety standards
· Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working
· Perform any other duties or assume any other responsibilities that may be assigned to you from time to time
· Experience in a similar role desirable
· Fluent English essential
· Strong Communication Skills
· Exceptional Customer Service Skills with a love for working with the public
· Ability to work in a team
COVID-19 considerations: Our premises is cleaned and sanitised regularly. Perspex screens are in place in accordance with HSE guidelines. Masks must be worn in the shop at all times.
If you have the skills and experience and you are interested in this role, we want to hear from you! You can apply by emailing your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This is a full-time permanent position. It is not a part-time or full-time summer job.